DentalSpots.com is the premier, one-stop website that offers everything today’s dental practice needs to thrive and grow. As you know, the end of the year is always a busy time for dental practices. Parents often bring their children in during school breaks, college students who are home for the holidays may come in for a quick check-up, and patients with dental insurance often want to schedule a visit before their benefits expire. That’s why we’re offering these tips now to help your practice get ahead of the year-end rush:
- Fill Your Open Texas Dental Jobs Now: Don’t wait until the phone is ringing off the hook to fill that open dental hygienist job or find somebody for that open dental assistant job. By then it will be too late. Take some time to visit DentalSpots.com and find full-time, part-time and temporary dental employees who can help you get through the end-of-year rush.
- Reach Out to Patients Instead of Waiting for Them to Come to You: This is the perfect time to market your practice and remind patients of their remaining benefits. Perhaps you might want to conduct a search in your patient management system to find patients with unfinished treatment plans and place targeted calls to those who have unused dental benefits. This can be presented as a service that is helping your patients achieve optimal oral health.
- Network With Other Dental Professionals: Use DentalSpots.com to connect with a network of dental professionals and find out what other ideas they have to prepare for the end-of-year rush.
- Connect With Dental Vendors: There is nothing worse than having a full schedule full of patients and running out of supplies or having a crucial piece of equipment break down. DentalSpots.com will soon add a new feature which will make it possible for vendors to connect directly with dental offices.
- Start Your Marketing Plan for Next Year Now: Don’t wait until after the rush to start thinking about how to attract more patients. Visit our sister website, ChooseYourDentist.com, and learn about how we help dentists in Texas and dental professionals in California connect with new patients every day.
DentalSpots.com is streamlining the process to connect with dental job seekers, dental patients and dental vendors in one online location, so that you can spend more of your time providing services to dental patients.
What else can we do to make it easier to make the year-end rush easier for your dental practice?
Leave a comment below, visit our website at www.dentalspots.com, connect on Facebook, follow @DentalSpots on Twitter, or call 1-800-971-8008. Use DentalSpots.com to fill all your dental practice needs and you’ll save time and money.