In these slow economic times you need to take advantage of every opportunity you find to help your dental practice thrive and grow. One way to make sure your practice is ready for whatever happens is to build a solid network of dental professionals you can rely on for help. Become part of the DentalSpots.com professional network and you can boost your practice with these benefits:
- Connect Directly With Other Dental Professionals: Similar to the way business professionals connect on LinkedIn, DentalSpots.com is building a network geared specifically to the dental industry. Use our online community to build a referral network for your practice, keep in touch with contacts you meet at an industry conference or build a nationwide network of dental contacts.
- Keep Updated on Dental Topics: Join discussion boards and keep current on events and advances in the dental industry. Ask questions and get to know your fellow dentists.
- Look for Dental Job Seekers: Watch for dental professionals that seem up-and-coming and build relationships with them. Suggest they contact you the next time they are searching for a job in dentistry. National exposure gives you access to a wider pool of potential applicants.
- Keep Your Practice Visible: You never know when a dental professional may decide that it is time to find a better opportunity or search for another job in the dental industry. When someone does decide that it’s the right time to make a move, you won’t have to start at square one in trying to make him or her aware of your practice. Be sure to keep your DentalSpots.com office profile up-to-date in case somebody wants to learn more about you.
- Build Recognition for Yourself as a Specialist on a Topic: If you’ve got special knowledge on a particular topic in dentistry, be sure to comment on discussion boards or start your own stream on a particular topic. Other dentists will read and remember your postings and keep you in mind for possible job applications, referrals and speaking opportunities.
DentalSpots.com is working hard to become your spot-on resource for everything you need to achieve success in the dental industry. Whether you need to fill a job with a dentist or associate dentist, want to learn more about dental care, or think that building a network of professional contacts will boost your dental career, turn to us for everything you need in one convenient online portal.
How important do you think professional networking is to building a dental practice? Leave a comment below, visit our website at www.dentalspots.com, connect on Facebook, follow @DentalSpots on Twitter, or call 1-800-971-8008. Use DentalSpots.com to help your dental practice grow.