If you are looking for a dental front office job or a job as a treatment coordinator, one skill you may need with patients is helping them find ways to pay for treatment. In today’s tight economy many people are foregoing dental care because they don’t have dental insurance. When applying for dental jobs, always include any knowledge you have about how patients can finance dental procedures. Since DentalSpots.com wants to help you find your perfect job in dentistry, here are some websites you can visit to sharpen your knowledge of dental financing:
- CareCredit is an exclusive credit card for healthcare services that helps patients avoid paying interest charges by making minimum monthly payments. Payment terms range from 6 to 24 months, and patients must pay off the full amount due by the end of the agreement period.
- Springstone Patient Financing provides payment plans for elective dental procedures. Features include an online application process, no initial fee or prepayment penalty, choice of payment plans at no interest for amounts up to $25,000, and financing up to $40,000 on extended plans with 3.99% APR.
- American Financial Services is a low-cost patient financing system. Dentists can set credit limits, interest rates and repayment schedules. The company promises 100% acceptance with no rejections.
- MyMedicalLoan.com has limits from $1,000 to $25,000, with rates starting as low as 9.99%. Different options include Fixed Interest Rates, Deferred Interest, and Fixed Low Monthly Payments. Bad credit financing is available with a co-signer.
- Advance Care Card advertises a special introductory APR of 0% for the first six or fifteen billing cycles. There is no annual fee. Patients can apply online and quickly receive a decision. The card can be used for other family members without having to reapply for another card.
- Citi Health Card allows access to flexible payment plans and revolving credit options. No down payment is required and there are no pre-payment penalties. There is no need to reapply for additional treatments and the account can be used for all members of the family.
Always check with the website as rates and terms may change. Show prospective dental employers you can help the practice provide services to more patients. When completing your profile, uploading your audio or video resume, or communicating with prospective dental employers through DentalSpots.com, include your knowledge of financing alternatives. Simply visit our site, register, and you’ll be able to search our site for your dental front office job.
What other information should dental employers know about you? Leave a comment below, visit our website at www.dentalspots.com, connect on Facebook, follow @DentalSpots on Twitter, or call 1-800-971-8008. Build your knowledge of dental financing, and then let DentalSpots.com help you find your perfect spot in dentistry.